Site outage notifications
彩票网站提款要维护怎么办please note that our planned maintenance window is sunday morning. further information of any site maintenance including site outages will be detailed below:
there is no maintenance scheduled at this time.
- Can I print/export a draft application?
- Why is there a service charge for submitting some planning applications online?
- How much does a planning application cost?
- How can I pay for a planning application?
- How do I nominate someone to pay for a planning application?
- I have paid for my application, why is it still in ‘draft’?
- Can I amend a submitted planning application?
- How do I change my registered email address?
- I’ve forgotten my password.
- I'm applying online and can't find the form I need.
- Do I need Planning Permission?
Application help contacts
For planning advice and to find out the progress of a planning application:
For building control advice and to find out the progress of a building control application:
Contact your Local Authority Building Control Department
For Planning Portal website support - accessing your account and completing the online form:
Email our Service Desk team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 323 4589
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm (excluding bank holidays).